Emissions Loose Fit T-shirt
This relaxed and loose unisex Pure Waste T-shirt suits everyone. The T-shirt features a serene landscape print by Omar Escalante, reminding the viewer of the problems of textile production and the disappearance of natural diversity.
The round neck is finished with a broad rib, and the hem with a woven label showing the product's environmental footprint. This sustainable masterpiece is made of recycled cotton and recycled plastic bottles without dyes. Exactly, we do not dye our products; instead, they get their colours from their raw material — cotton waste.
They are manufactured responsibly in India. The logo is printed in Finland.
- Relaxed and loose unisex design
- Firm hood and dropped shoulders
- Omar Escalante designed print
- 60% recycled cotton, 40% recycled polyester
- Sizes: XS-XL
- Designed in Finland, responsibly manufactured in India
Made of recycled raw materials.
• 60 % recycled cotton
• 40 % recycled polyester
Please note that our recycling process is not entirely clinical and our products may contain small amounts of different coloured fibers. In dark colours, fibers of different colours do not stand out, but in light colours they are more easily visible. For us, these little coloured fibers in our fabric are a feature that reminds us of the uniqueness and origin of our products.
Because of our production process, slight differences of shade may occur in fabrics of the same colour. We do not dye our products; the colour of the fabric originates in the colour of the waste fabric used to make it.
The sizes of products are sold at varying rates, which is why different sizes of the same product may come from different manufacturing batches. That means that they may also show slight shade differences.
We have updated the collar prints and labels on products, and for this reason they can also contain differences across different sizes or products.
• Washing temperature 40°C
• Wash with similar colours
• Wash inside out
You can find more detailed instructions on our Care Instructions page.
Shipping to Finland:
We offer Free shipping in Finland for all orders over € 100
• Store pick up (Yrjönkatu 34, Helsinki) €0
• Posti – Post Parcel €3.90
• Posti – Home Parcel €9.90
Shipping outside Finland:
We offer Free shipping in Europe for all orders over € 100
• Posti – Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania €5.90
• DHL – EU countries (excl. Iceland, the Spanish islands, Cyprus and Malta) €9.90
• DHL – Switzerland, Norway, Iceland, the Spanish islands, Cyprus and Malta €14.90
• DHL – Other countries €24.90
Ecological impact of the product