The sweatskirt, made of 100% recycled materials, has an elasticated waist and side pockets.
Compared to an equivalent product made from virgin materials, a sweater dress from recycled materials uses 99% less water and generates 50% fewer CO2 emissions.
The skirt, designed in Finland and responsibly produced in India, is also undyed, as it is made from recycled cotton.
Made of recycled raw materials.
• 60 % recycled cotton• 40 % recycled polyesterPlease note that our recycling process is not entirely clinical and our products may contain small amounts of different coloured fibers. In dark colours, fibers of different colours do not stand out, but in light colours they are more easily visible. For us, these little coloured fibers in our fabric are a feature that reminds us of the uniqueness and origin of our products.Because of our production process, slight differences of shade may occur in fabrics of the same colour. We do not dye our products; the colour of the fabric originates in the colour of the waste fabric used to make it.The sizes of products are sold at varying rates, which is why different sizes of the same product may come from different manufacturing batches. That means that they may also show slight shade differences.We have updated the collar prints and labels on products, and for this reason they can also contain differences across different sizes or products.
• Washing temperature 40°C• Wash with similar colours• Wash inside outYou can find more detailed instructions on our Care Instructions page.
Shipping to Finland:
We offer Free shipping in Finland for all orders over € 100
• Store pick up (Yrjönkatu 34, Helsinki) €0
• Posti – Post Parcel €3.90
• Posti – Home Parcel €9.90
Shipping outside Finland:
We offer Free shipping in Europe for all orders over € 100
• Posti – Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania €5.90
• DHL – EU countries (excl. Iceland, the Spanish islands, Cyprus and Malta) €9.90
• DHL – Switzerland, Norway, Iceland, the Spanish islands, Cyprus and Malta €14.90
• DHL – Other countries €24.90
Ecological impact of the product