Post Waste Button Down Shirt
This pure Waste shirt is a wardrobe classic that you can wear either buttoned up or casually unbuttoned over a T-shirt. This shirt has a straight cut and a normal-length hem. The collar is lightly starched, and the cuffs have buttons. The front of the shirt has a placket and chest pocket, and the back has a box pleat. The unisex model is sold using men’s measurements; therefore, women should choose one size smaller than usual.
An estimated 90 million kg of post-consumer textiles are generated annually in Finland. Post-consumer textiles should be treated as a material, not as waste. This Post Waste T-shirt is made of recycled fibres: discarded clothes, cotton cutting waste and recycled plastic bottles. Compared to an equivalent product made from virgin materials, a T-shirt from recycled materials uses 99% less water and generates 50% fewer CO2 emissions.
This shirt has been responsibly manufactured in our factory in India or Bangladesh, depending on the batch.
Made of recycled raw materials.
• 20 % recycled post-consumer cotton waste
• 40 % recycled pre-consumer cotton waste
• 40 % recycled polyester
Please note that our recycling process is not entirely clinical and our products may contain small amounts of different coloured fibers. In dark colours, fibers of different colours do not stand out, but in light colours they are more easily visible. For us, these little coloured fibers in our fabric are a feature that reminds us of the uniqueness and origin of our products.
• Washing temperature 40°C
• Wash with similar colours
• Wash inside out
You can find more detailed instructions on our Care Instructions page.
Shipping to Finland:
We offer Free shipping in Finland for all orders over € 100
• Store pick up (Yrjönkatu 34, Helsinki) €0
• Posti – Post Parcel €3.90
• Posti – Home Parcel €9.90
Shipping outside Finland:
We offer Free shipping in Europe for all orders over € 100
• Posti – Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania €5.90
• DHL – EU countries (excl. Iceland, the Spanish islands, Cyprus and Malta) €9.90
• DHL – Switzerland, Norway, Iceland, the Spanish islands, Cyprus and Malta €14.90
• DHL – Other countries €24.90
Ecological impact of the product